You can celebrate Valentine’s Day your way! And today we want to share some of our ideas for celebrating this day. We will give tips and ideas on how to make it a fun day with nice recipes and fun activities.
Our first tip is to cook breakfast for your partner, cause who doesn’t like to be surprised with breakfast in bed? You could make some pancakes (we have regular, vegan, and oatmeal pancakes, recipes are from our website). If pancakes are not exactly your, or your partner’s favorite dish. You can also make an omelet, a smoothie bowl, or some scones with some fresh fruits.
There are a lot of activities that you can do on this day… and to be honest on any one other day as well! Here follow some examples:
- The cinema
- Go for a hike or a walk (there are so many routes that you can find online)
- Go ice skating
- Go out for dinner, lunch, high tea, or maybe a high wine/beer (when you don’t have the money for that cook a dish for your partner at home)
- Follow a workshop together (for example a dance workshop, a cooking workshop, or a creative workshop where you make a product)
- Play a board game
- Go sporting together, choose a sport that you both like
- Go bowling or midget golfing (especially glow-in-the-dark is nice!)
It’s not necessary to spend a lot of money on Valentine’s day to make it a special day and you definitely don’t have to stick to the cliches. Just make it a fun day for you and your partner.
Leave a Reply