⏲ 5 minutes
⏳ baking time 30 minutes total
🍽 11-20 portions (45 to 80 grams per portion)
Fruit or yogurt with granola is an easy and quick breakfast, but still a healthy start of the day. It contains a lot of good fats and you will get enough energy to start the day. This recipe is really easy to make and you can make multiple servings at once, which will save you some time in the morning.
– 500 grams of oatmeal
– 200 grams of nuts
– 50 grams of linseed
– 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
– 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
– 2 teaspoons of biscuit spices
– 60 grams of honey
– 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
– 50 grams of sunflower seeds
– 50 grams of pumpkin seeds
How to make it?
First preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius. Weight all the ingredients (use only 1/3 of the honey) and mix them together in a bowl.
Prep a baking tray with either a baking mat or some baking paper. Spread the mix evenly on this baking tray and put the tray in the pre-heat oven for 10 minutes. Then stir the mixture and add some more honey, make sure to spread that honey evenly on top. Place the tray back in the oven for another 10 minutes, stir and add some more honey. Then put the tray back for the final 10 minutes and let it cool down afterwards. If the coloring remains rather light you can push the temperature on the final 10 minutes round up, try this with jumps of 10 degrees so you can get your wished results with your oven.
How to variate?
– Add some coconut grater
– Play around with the honey to make it sweeter and get bigger chunks by adding more honey or use less for the opposite effect
– You could also add dried fruits or citrus peels for example.
– Play around with the spices or better yet make your own mix! The variations are endless