Some time ago we already posted the recipe for the granola. There are endless variations for a breakfast with granola. For example with yogurt or with different types of fruits. We have a favorite combination that we often make: banana, apple and cinnamon with granola. Usually we’ll bake the fruits in a pan and add a kiwi afterward.
Ingredients for 2 servings
– 1 banana
– 1 apple
– 80 grams of granola (check out the granola recipe on our blog)
– 1 teaspoon of coconut oil
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 2 teaspoons of maple syrup (you can also use honey)
– 1 tablespoon of grated coconut
– Optional: add another type of fruit for example kiwi, blueberry and so on.
How to make it?
First cut the banana and apple into pieces and put a pan on the stove. Put some coconut oil in the pan and wait until it’s melted. Then add the apple, don’t stir too much, you want the apple to caramelize, add some cinnamon. Add the banana after a few minutes. Let it bake for a few more minutes and then add the maple syrup (or honey) for the finishing touch. If you add another type of fruit, like kiwi, add this just before the dish is done. Divide the fruits over 2 bowls, add the granola and grated coconut. Enjoy!